Sat, 12 Aug|
Tough Mudder 2023
15km and 30 obstacles... Have you got what it takes to complete this years Tough Mudder?
Time & Location
12 Aug, 11:00 – 16:00
Badminton, South Gloucestershire, Badminton GL9 1DD, UK
About the event
What does in involve?
Completing 15km and 30 obstacles on Saturday August 12th 2023, 11am (other distances are available, if you wish to fundraise for us, to complete a different distance please get in touch)
Where does it take place?
Badminton Estate, Badminton, South Gloucestershire, GL9 1DD
What time does it start?
The starting time window is 11am - 11.45am. We will create a 'team' with Tough Mudder so that everyone fundraising for The Isabel Baker Foundation sets off at the same time in that window.
What to wear?
Normal running shoes are suggested, with spikes and cleats being strictly prohibited. Dress in comfortable clothing or a costume of your choice and bring dry clothing to change in to once you are done. If its hot, please consider suncreen and no matter what the weather, please rememeber to drink lots of water and stay hydrated!
Get yourself ready with training to ensure youre prepared to overcome obstacles and conquer fears. Access Tough Mudders free training plans and work outs here
What do you need to bring?
- A Valid Photo ID
- Active.com participant ticket (print it or have it on your phone ready)
- Credit or debit card if you wish to buy food and drink at the event
- Dry clothes and a towel for afterwards
- A positive attitude - you've got this!
Who can take part?
- Any persons over the age of 14 (anyone under the age of 18 must have a guardian present to sign consent and will need to bring proof of age, by means of either a birth certificate or passport)
- Anyone (within the age requirements) can complete a Tough Mudder. Tough Mudder events are a challenge, not a race. Participants can run, walk, jog, skip, or even crawl to get to the finish line. The goal is to have fun, overcome obstacles, and achieve personal accomplishments with help from family, friends, and strangers alike
What will you receive?
- A fundraising pack and a sponsorship form (please download here), details on how to set up an online fundraising page, collection pot (if required, to be returned after fundraising is complete), leaflets and a t-shirt. You will also receive a 'recovery pack' after your run is complete
- A dedicated contact to help support you with your fundraising and tough mudder experience
How much do I need to raise?
By signing up you commit to raising a minimum of £200.00 for The Isabel Baker Foundation
Anything else I need to know?
- Spectator and muddy village passes are available for anyone wanting to cheer you on for £11.00 per person
- Every course will have water stations available for participants during the event. The 15K course will have a minimum of 5 water stations and 2 food stations featuring snacks such as bananas and flapjacks (there will always be a vegan option
- Parking is included in the price of your tickets. If we have enough interest, we will commission a mini bus for the day.