Sat, 12 Aug|
1-Mile muddy adventure for kids
Time & Location
12 Aug 2023, 12:00 – 14:00
Badminton, Badminton GL9 1DD, UK
About the event
What does in involve?
Lidl mudder is a 1-mile course packed full of obstacles to give kids aged 5-12 the chance to work as a team and get a Lidl muddy. It's THE mud and obstacle run for kids. Theres no reason why the whole family can't get muddy this year
Where does it take place?
Badminton Estate, Badminton, South Gloucestershire, GL9 1DD
What time does it start?
We are entering The Isabel Baker Foundations 'Lidl Tough Mudders' in to the 12.00am time slot. If you would like a different time slot, please notify us.
What to wear?
Lidl Mudders are going to get muddy, so they should wear comfy clothes that they can move in easily and don’t mind getting dirty.
Comfortable trainers are also a must but please no football boots.
We also suggest bringing a set of clean, dry clothes and a towel. There will be changing facilities available at Lidl Mudder.
Get your Lidl Mudders excited about tackling the course this summer with Lidl Mudder Challenges that you can set up for them at home.
Featuring unique but simple Challenges for kids aged 5 – 12, your Lidl Mudders can tackle them all in one go or spread them out. Inspired by the Lidl Mudder course the Challenges encourage movement, curiosity and teamwork. To get started just download your free Lidl Mudder Challenges PDF from the tough mudder website https://toughmudder.co.uk/mud-obstacle-runs-for-kids/
What do you need to bring?
- Active.com participant ticket (print it or have it on your phone ready)
- Parent or Guardens spectator ticket, along with some valid photo I.D
- Credit or debit card if you wish to buy food and drink at the event
- Dry clothes and a towel for afterwards
Who can take part?
- Lidl Mudder is for children aged 5 – 12, however any child taking part must also be taller than 1.1m (3.5 foot).
- Your child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian with a valid spectator or participant ticket (We will include two spectators tickets when you register your child to fundraise for The Isabel Baker Foundation. Additional tickets can be purchased for £11.00 each)
Do I need to run the course with my child?
No, you don’t need to run the course however a parent or guardian must be present at Lidl Mudder for the duration of their child’s run.
There should be no more than two children to each parent/guardian when taking part in Lidl Mudder.
What will you receive?
- A fundraising pack and a sponsorship form (please download here), details on how to set up an online fundraising page, collection pot (if required, to be returned after fundraising is complete), leaflets and a t-shirt. Your child will also receive a 'thank you pack' after their run is complete
- A dedicated contact to help support you with your fundraising and tough mudder experience
How much do I need to raise?
By signing up you commit to raising a minimum of £75.00 per child for The Isabel Baker Foundation
Anything else I need to know?
- Extra Spectator and muddy village passes are available for anyone wanting to cheer your child on for £11.00 per person
- Parking is included in the price of your tickets.